- Gifts of Art(10)
- Michigan Medicine(10)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(10)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(6)
- University Career Center(4)
- Department of English Language and Literature(3)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(3)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(3)
- Rackham Graduate School(3)
- U-M Industrial & Operations Engineering(3)
- University Library(3)
- University of Michigan Helen Zell Writers' Program(3)
- Aerospace Engineering(2)
- Asian Languages and Cultures(2)
- Bentley Historical Library(2)
- Department of American Culture(2)
- Department of Chemistry(2)
- Engineering Career Resource Center(2)
- English Language & Literature - MFA Program in Creative Writing(2)
- Hopwood Awards Program(2)
- International Institute(2)
- LSA Opportunity Hub(2)
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens & Nichols Arboretum(2)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(2)
- NCRC Galleries(2)
- Prison Creative Arts Project, The(2)
- Zell Visiting Writers Series(2)
- Analytical Chemistry(1)
- Arab and Muslim American Studies (AMAS)(1)
- Asian/Pacific Islander American Studies Program(1)
- Barger Leadership Institute(1)
- Center for Academic Innovation(1)
- Center for Chinese Studies(1)
- Center for Engineering Diversity and Outreach (CEDO) (1)
- Center for Japanese Studies(1)
- Center for World Performance Studies(1)
- Civil and Environmental Engineering(1)
- Climate and Space Sciences and Engineering(1)
- Department of Classical Studies(1)
- Department of History(1)
- Department of Linguistics(1)
- EEB Thursday Seminars(1)
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology(1)
- Eisenberg Institute for Historical Studies(1)
- Germanic Languages & Literatures(1)
- Great Lakes Theme Semester(1)
- ICPSR at the University of Michigan Institute for Social Research(1)
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender(1)
- Institute for Social Research(1)
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research(1)
- Interdepartmental Program in Classical Art and Archaeology(1)
- Interdepartmental Program in Greek and Roman History(1)
- International Center(1)
- Islamophobia Working Group (IWG)(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(1)
- Lieberthal-Rogel Center for Chinese Studies(1)
- Maize and Blue Cupboard(1)
- Museum Studies Program(1)
- Museum of Zoology(1)
- Nam Center for Korean Studies(1)
- Office of Campus Sustainability(1)
- Organizational Studies Program(1)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (50+)(1)
- Program in Biology(1)
- Research Museums Center(1)
- Residential College(1)
- School of Information(1)
- Science, Technology & Society(1)
- The College of Literature, Science, and the Arts(1)
- University Human Resources(1)
- Women's Studies Department(1)
- See All Groups (73 total)
- Off Campus Location(18)
- Museum of Art(11)
- Hatcher Graduate Library(4)
- Taubman Center(4)
- University Hospitals(4)
- Duderstadt Center(3)
- Earl V. Moore Building(3)
- Angell Hall(2)
- Cancer Center(2)
- Chemistry Dow Lab(2)
- Haven Hall(2)
- Modern Languages Building(2)
- North Campus Research Complex Building 18(2)
- Rackham Graduate School (Horace H.)(2)
- Bentley Historical Library(1)
- Betsy Barbour House(1)
- Biological Sciences Building(1)
- Climate and Space Research Building(1)
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Building(1)
- Gerald Ford Library(1)
- Industrial and Operations Engineering Building(1)
- LSA Building(1)
- Lurie Robert H. Engin. Ctr(1)
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens(1)
- Palmer Commons(1)
- Tisch Hall(1)
- Walgreen Drama Center(1)
- See All Locations (27 total)
Charles L. Gilchrist
Over the course of Charles L. Gilchrist’s 50+ year career, he has worked in photography, graphic design, print making, drawing, mixed...
Birds first flew onto Ellie Harold's canvases in 2016, appearing to her as intuitive messengers of hope and healing for troubled times....
Anne Mondro is an artist and a professor in the U-M Penny W. Stamps School of Art and Design. In this body of work, she reflects on how time...
Migration has profoundly affected the life and perspective of the Michigan-based fiber artist, Martina Celerin. Celerin’s family emigrated...
Birmingham Society of Women Painters
The Birmingham Society of Women Painters are from the surrounding metro Detroit area. With over 50 members, they exhibit a diverse approach...
International Museum of Dinnerware Design
Presented by the International Museum of Dinnerware Design, Sculptural Dinnerware features a selection of artwork from the museum’s...
Candace Compton Pappas
Although Candace Compton Pappas is recognized primarily as a painter, this series of constructed homes and vessels represents an important...
Rising to the Challenge through Operational Innovation
What works? Let's find out! Office of Campus Sustainability staff will share lessons from composting and energy conservation pilots....
Mr. Hocking will present a chronological slide-lecture based on his site-specific sculptural and photographic practice covering over 20...
Prof. Sara Pozzi
The Colleg of Engineering and DEI Director, Prof. Sara Pozzi, are pleased to offer DEI We Care Office Hours for students, faculty, and staff...
at Pizza House
The Organizational Studies department and the Barger Leadership Institute are hosting a charity event at Pizza House/Garage Bar. Join our...
As demonstrated by recent research, private instructors are often the first line of defense when playing-related pain, emotional, or mental...
Preserving Context for Museum Collections: Implications, Challenges, Strategies
Presentation by Jeremy York (PhD candidate, Information)...
Peggy Myo-Young Choy (Dance and Asian American Studies at University of Wisconsin-Madison)
Unfortunately and due to unforeseen circumstances, this event has been cancelled....
Online data resources from ICPSR
Learn about the online resources available for teaching, learning and more with ICPSR. We'll talk about Data Driven Learning Guides,...
Pricing in Network Revenue Management Systems with Reusable Resources
UPDATE: THIS EVENT WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE ONLINE, NOT IN PERSON....
We build Lagrangian continuum models that utilize vehicle trajectory data obtained via V2X connectivity. These models are able to capture...
An Industrial and Operations Engineering Approach to Disrupting Human Trafficking
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELED....
In light of COVID-19 and in alignment with university policy, Rackham is delivering our professional and academic programming when possible...
*NOTE: Our upcoming annual Spencer Lecture with Prof. Donald C. Winter has been postponed until autumn. To protect the health and safety of...
CANCELLED: EIHS Lecture / Human Conditions Keynote: Towards A Decolonial Account of Chemical Exposures on the Lower Great Lakes
Michelle Murphy, University of Toronto
This lecture is part of Human Conditions: An Eisenberg Forum....
Chair's Distinguished Lecture: Advanced Manufacturing of Aerospace Composite Structures: Predicting Influence of Imperfections on Composite Material Performance.
Paul Davidson, Assistant Research Scientist, Aerospace Engineering, University of Michigan
Join us for the official opening of the exhibit "Buying Home / Selling America: the House Catalog, 1906-1966" which focuses on...
Janine Mauzeroll (McGill University)
In its simplest form, SECM is a scanning probe technique in which a small- scale electrode is scanned across an immersed substrate while...
This class interaction with the Witness Lab project is open to the public for observation. Seating is limited. Visit our Witness Lab page...
Rana Elmir (Deputy Director, ACLU of Michigan)
The 2020 Shaw Lecture has been postponed until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience....
Penny Stamps Speaker Series
Live event canceled: To limit the potential spread of respiratory viruses and safeguard those at highest risk of catching COVID-19, the...
Amy Richlin - UCLA
Early Roman comedy, dating to around 200 BC, was written and performed by slaves and poor men for an audience that included slaves and poor...
Jenny Zhang’s story collection, Sour Heart (Lenny, 2017), centers on immigrants who have traded their endangered lives as artists in China...
Join musicologist Mark Clague of the School of Music, Theatre and Dance as he explores the traditional college songs of the University of...
It’s no secret that international students face unique challenges when considering post-graduation options — especially when pursuing a...
2004. 141 minutes. Drama. NR. Presented in Japanese with English subtitles.
We regret that we will be canceling the scheduled screening of Nobody Knows (Dare mo Shiranai) for this Thursday, March...