- Department of Recreational Sports (Rec Sports)(9)
- Rackham Graduate School(4)
- University Career Center(4)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(3)
- Department of Psychology(2)
- Information and Technology Services (ITS)(2)
- Institute for Social Research(2)
- Population Studies Center(2)
- Arts + Culture(1)
- Arts Initiative(1)
- CSCAR Workshops(1)
- Center for Campus Involvement(1)
- Center for Cell Plasticity and Organ Design(1)
- Center for Global and Intercultural Study(1)
- Center for Political Studies - Institute for Social Research(1)
- Center for RNA Biomedicine(1)
- Center for Russian, East European, and Eurasian Studies(1)
- Center for the History of Medicine(1)
- Clinical Science(1)
- Department of Chemistry(1)
- Department of English Language and Literature(1)
- Department of Political Science(1)
- Developmental Psychology(1)
- Digital Studies Institute(1)
- EEB Defenses(1)
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology(1)
- First Year Experience Programs(1)
- Institute for Healthcare Policy and Innovation(1)
- Institute for the Humanities(1)
- International Policy Center(1)
- LSA Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion(1)
- LSA Technology Services(1)
- Mary A. Rackham Institute(1)
- Michigan Housing Diversity and Inclusion(1)
- Michigan Institute for Data Science(1)
- Michigan Quarterly Review(1)
- Prison Creative Arts Project, The(1)
- Program in Biology(1)
- Slavic Languages & Literatures(1)
- Sweetland Center for Writing(1)
- Tauber Institute for Global Operations(1)
- The College of Literature, Science, and the Arts(1)
- The University of Michigan Medical School Program on Health, Spirituality and Religion(1)
- U-M Structural Biology(1)
- University Center for the Child and the Family(1)
- University Library(1)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(1)
- Weinberg Institute for Cognitive Science(1)
- Weiser Diplomacy Center(1)
- See All Groups (50 total)
Clinical Science Brown Bag: Developmental Cascade Models Linking Contextual Risks, Parenting, and Internalizing Symptoms: A 17-year Longitudinal Study from Early Childhood to Emerging Adulthood
Sujin Lee, Clinical Science, Graduate Student
This event is intended to coincide with stress awareness month and provide students with facts and statistics to help them navigate stress...
Juanita Pardo Sanchez, U-M EEB Frontiers Master's Student
Juanita presents her thesis defense....
Dr. Roselyne Akombe in conversation with Ambassador Susan D. Page
IEDP in partnership with International Policy Student Association presents Ambassador Susan D. Page in conversation with Dr. Roselyne Akombe...
"A Relationship Based Model of Care: Combining a great compassion and a great commission ministry for better health outcomes"
The Woll Family Speaker Series on Health, Spirituality and Religion presents Sherie Garrison, RN and Brad Garrison, BS, RPH, M.Div....
Andrés Villarreal (University of California, Los Angeles)
Dr Andrés Villarreal (University of California, Los Angeles) will discuss "Earnings Assimilation of Second-and Later-Generation Men:...
Distinguished Lecture Series
The Leadership in Technology: Distinguished Lecture Series invites you to hear from industry leaders and find inspiration in their journeys...
Soo Hyun Ryu, U-M Psychology
Soo Hyun Ryu (U-M Psychology) will be the featured speaker. Please visit the Seminar Series website for Zoom access information.
Science Journalism Under the Microscope: From Covid to Climate Control / Speaker: Professor Deborah Blum, Director of the Knight Science Journalism Program at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
The Center for the History of Medicine and the Department of English Language and Literature are pleased to announce the 20th Annual Horace...
Do you know your rights as a renter? Like, if you were being discriminated against, would you even know who to call? Come learn the answers...
Ben Wellington is a Quantitative Analyst at Two Sigma and the creator of I Quant NY, a data science and policy blog that focuses on insights...
RNA Seminar featuring: Jailson (Jay) Brito Querido, Ph.D. MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Cambridge, UK
"Structural insights into mRNA translation initiation in humans"
REGISTRATION REQUIRED: https://umich.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_78YYOhIhTbOBy2_JSdM7Wg...
American Artist and Salome Asega with Marisa Olson
Join American Artist and Salome Asega, artists whose work explores themes of art, technology, and activism in conversation with Marisa...
Author Event — Infantile Masculinities:: Inheriting East and Central European Disorders https://tinyurl.com/AdamSachsAuthorVisit