- University Career Center(13)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(4)
- Department of English Language and Literature(2)
- Department of Political Science(2)
- International Institute(2)
- LSA Technology Services(2)
- Rackham Graduate School(2)
- University Musical Society*(2)
- Aerospace Engineering(1)
- Alumni Association(1)
- Arts At Michigan(1)
- Biomedical Engineering(1)
- Center for Campus Involvement(1)
- Center for Educational Outreach(1)
- Center for Global Health Equity(1)
- Center for Global and Intercultural Study(1)
- Center for Japanese Studies(1)
- Center for Latin American and Caribbean Studies(1)
- Center for Middle Eastern and North African Studies(1)
- Center for Political Studies - Institute for Social Research(1)
- Center for Russian, East European, and Eurasian Studies(1)
- Center for South Asian Studies(1)
- Center for Southeast Asian Studies(1)
- Climate and Space Sciences and Engineering(1)
- Communication and Media(1)
- Conflict & Peace, Research & Development (CPRD)(1)
- Department of Anthropology(1)
- Department of History(1)
- Department of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology(1)
- EEB Thursday Seminars(1)
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology(1)
- Eisenberg Institute for Historical Studies(1)
- English Language & Literature - MFA Program in Creative Writing(1)
- English Language Institute(1)
- First Year Experience Programs(1)
- Ginsberg Center(1)
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender(1)
- Institute for Social Research(1)
- International Center(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology Lectures(1)
- Lieberthal-Rogel Center for Chinese Studies(1)
- MPowered Entrepreneurship(1)
- Medieval and Early Modern Studies (MEMS)(1)
- Nam Center for Korean Studies(1)
- Office of National Scholarships & Fellowships (ONSF)(1)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(1)
- Political Economy Workshop (PEW)(1)
- President's Commission on Carbon Neutrality(1)
- Program in Biology(1)
- Program in International and Comparative Studies(1)
- Residential College(1)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(1)
- Sweetland Center for Writing(1)
- The College of Literature, Science, and the Arts(1)
- U-M Industrial & Operations Engineering(1)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(1)
- University of Michigan Energy Institute(1)
- University of Michigan Helen Zell Writers' Program(1)
- Women's and Gender Studies Department(1)
- Writer to Writer(1)
- Zell Visiting Writers Series(1)
- See All Groups (62 total)
BOE 2021 Global Campus Recruitment – Exclusive Online Career Talk for Top North American Universities Talents
BOE 2021 Global Campus Recruitment North America Online CareerTalk Ⅱ...
Join us for a virtual panel discussion with designers from the AIGA “Get out the Vote: Empowering the Women’s Vote exhibition at Stamps...
This workshop will introduce graduate students to principles and practices for thoughtfully engaging with communities, including...
Laura Bullon-Cassis, Visiting Fellow, The Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, Geneva, Switzerland; PhD Candidate, Department of Media, Culture and Communications, New York University
Laura Bullon-Cassis' career in environmental and international affairs spans three continents and several fields, including nonprofits,...
Writer to Writer Literary Journal is seeking submissions for our Fall 2020 publication. We accept all genres and modes. Check out our...
Research to Practice
The CEO Team would like to personally invite you to our exciting Faculty Forum on Outreach and Engagement: Innovative STEM Educational...
For people who like to invent, there's no better place to explore opportunities than at Amazon! To find out more about how you can...
Distinct Analyses, One Sustainable Direction: Students and Faculty Share Insights from U-M’s Carbon Neutrality Push
Moderated by Stephen Forrest and Jennifer Haverkamp,
This event is free and open to the public. Register for the event here: https://umich.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_CC1y8Qp2SduEZBjeEsGoYg...
Frank Albert, University of Minnesota, Assistant Professor
Individual genomes carry many DNA sequence variants that alter gene expression. This regulatory variation shapes phenotypic traits within...
3-Part Election Preparation Series
The 2020 Presidential Election is one of the most highly charged elections in recent U.S. history. Regardless of the outcome, we know there...
Interested in a 2021 internship in Supply Chain?...
The Departmental Seminar Series is open to all. U-M Industrial and Operations Engineering graduate students and faculty are especially...
Academia and industry are two different fields. Salesforce Research wants to make sure you know how to navigate this space and help you...
Adom Getachew (University of Chicago); response from Jesse Hoffnung-Garskof (University of Michigan)
Addressing a crowded Liberty Hall full of members of the New York Division in the summer of 1920, Marcus Garvey declared, “We are a new...
The Mood is the Massage: The Increasing Viability of Positively-Valenced News Content
Lecture with Professor Stuart Soroka, Michael W. Traugott Collegiate Professor in Communication and Media and Political Science, Associate...
Hosted by Cathy Sanok, English Language and Literature
In the absence of some of our usual opportunities for interdisciplinary community-building, such as the Medieval Lunch, MEMS will host...
Please join the Center for Political Studies (CPS) on Thursday, October 29, 2020 for an event celebrating 50 years of excellence in social...
Economic Development Seminar w/ David Yang of Harvard University
David Yang is an Assistant Professor of Economics at Harvard University. His research focuses on political economy, behavioral and...
Professor Webb Keane, George Herbert Mead Collegiate Professorship in Anthropology Inaugural Lecture
Can Ethical Critique Change Society? Lessons from Ethnography
We often say the purpose of the liberal arts is to foster critical thinking. This rather vague expression allows a wide diversity of...
Halloween's right around the corner; come spend some time with horror expert with English faculty member Gina Brandolino to get your...
During this session you will learn about the King Talks, best practices for applying to participate, and the benefits of being part of this...
FAST Lecture | Domus, Wine Cellars, and Churches at Amheida: Late Antique Ceramic Contexts in an Egyptian Oasis
Irene Soto Marín, Kelsey Museum of Archaeology
Excavations at Amheida, located in the Dakhleh Oasis in the western desert of Egypt, have always had a strong ceramological component: the...
University of Michigan Museum of Art
>Please click here to register: http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=uhlrs88ab&oeidk=a07ehcv7mwx783f414d....