- Maize Pages Student Organizations(11)
- Gifts of Art(9)
- University Career Center(6)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(6)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(5)
- Department of English Language and Literature(4)
- Department of Linguistics(4)
- Germanic Languages & Literatures(4)
- Romance Languages & Literatures(4)
- University Library(4)
- Comparative Literature(3)
- Department of American Culture(3)
- Department of Anthropology(3)
- Department of History(3)
- Department of Middle East Studies(3)
- Department of Political Science(3)
- Global Islamic Studies Center(3)
- International Institute(3)
- Center for Campus Involvement(2)
- Center for Middle Eastern and North African Studies(2)
- Center for South Asian Studies(2)
- Department of Film, Television, and Media(2)
- Department of Psychology(2)
- Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy(2)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(2)
- Michigan Engineering(2)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(2)
- Rackham Graduate School(2)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(2)
- University of Michigan Detroit Center(2)
- Weinberg Institute for Cognitive Science(2)
- Arab and Muslim American Studies (AMAS)(1)
- Arts At Michigan(1)
- Asian Languages and Cultures(1)
- Center for European Studies(1)
- Center for Global and Intercultural Study(1)
- Center for Latin American and Caribbean Studies(1)
- Civil and Environmental Engineering(1)
- Cognition & Cognitive Neuroscience(1)
- Conflict & Peace, Research & Development (CPRD)(1)
- Copernicus Program in Polish Studies(1)
- Department of Economics(1)
- Department of Economics Seminars(1)
- Department of Philosophy(1)
- Department of Physics(1)
- Department of Statistics(1)
- Department of Statistics Seminar Series(1)
- Duderstadt Center Media & Studio Arts(1)
- Earth and Environmental Sciences(1)
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology(1)
- Economics at Work(1)
- Eisenberg Institute for Historical Studies(1)
- HET Seminars(1)
- Helicon Art & Visual Culture(1)
- History of Art(1)
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender(1)
- Institute for Social Research(1)
- Institute for the Humanities(1)
- Integrative Systems + Design(1)
- Interdisciplinary Committee on Organizational Studies - ICOS(1)
- Interdisciplinary Workshop in American Politics(1)
- International Policy Center(1)
- International Programs in Engineering(1)
- Iranian Studies(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology Exhibitions(1)
- LSA Biophysics(1)
- Leinweber Center for Theoretical Physics(1)
- Leinweber Center for Theoretical Physics High Energy Theory Seminars(1)
- Leinweber Center for Theoretical Physics Seminars(1)
- MPowered Entrepreneurship(1)
- Medieval and Early Modern Studies (MEMS)(1)
- Michigan Medicine(1)
- Michigan in Washington Program(1)
- Multi Ethnic Student Affairs - MESA(1)
- Museum Studies Program(1)
- Museum of Anthropological Archaeology(1)
- NCRC Galleries(1)
- Nuclear Engineering and Radiological Sciences(1)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(1)
- Political Theory Workshop (PTW)(1)
- Psychology Methods Hour(1)
- School for Environment and Sustainability(1)
- Science Learning Center(1)
- Science, Technology, and Public Policy (STPP) Program(1)
- Sweetland Center for Writing(1)
- Tau Beta Pi(1)
- U-M Office of Research(1)
- U-M Structural Biology(1)
- University Musical Society*(1)
- Weiser Center for Europe and Eurasia(1)
- Weiser Diplomacy Center(1)
- William L. Clements Library(1)
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. - ZPHIB(1)
- See All Groups (96 total)
- Off Campus Location(10)
- Museum of Art(7)
- Modern Languages Building(6)
- Hatcher Graduate Library(5)
- Michigan League(5)
- Angell Hall(4)
- Lorch Hall(4)
- University Hospitals(4)
- Weiser Hall(4)
- West Hall(4)
- Duderstadt Center (Media Union)(3)
- Taubman Center(3)
- Cancer Center(2)
- Chrysler Center(2)
- Detroit Center(2)
- East Hall(2)
- Haven Hall(2)
- Institute For Social Research(2)
- Ross School of Business(2)
- Tappan Hall(2)
- Tisch Hall(2)
- Undergraduate Science Building(2)
- Walgreen Drama Center(2)
- 1100 North University Building(1)
- 202 S. Thayer(1)
- Biological Sciences Building(1)
- Center for the Education of Women(1)
- Chemistry Dow Lab(1)
- Cooley Building(1)
- East Quadrangle(1)
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Building(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(1)
- Life Sciences Institute(1)
- North Campus Research Complex Building 18(1)
- Power Center for the Performing Arts(1)
- School of Public Health Bldg I and Crossroads and Tower(1)
- Weill Hall (Ford School)(1)
- William Clements Library(1)
- See All Locations (39 total)
Winter First 7 week classes drop and pass/fail deadline without SSC Petition
The half-day WWL symposium is will provide UofM students with an opportunity to learn from inspiring entrepreneurial women through panel...
22nd Charles F. Fraker Graduate Conference
Please see the program below (under "Web and Social") for complete event details....
Carnival Cruise Line’s Corporate Rotational Analyst Program is a highly selective Analytics Leadership Program, designed to teach driven...
Keynote by Indrani Chatterjee, Professor, Department of History, University of Texas at Austin
For complete details and the conference schedule, please see the conference website:...
Denon Start, Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, University of Toronto, Canada
From minute differences in the structure of proteins to wholesale changes in ecosystems, variation in ’replicate’ biological units...
Redesigning Manufacturing Machines, Design Tools, and Robotics for Smart Human Augmented Spatial Interfaces
Karthik Ramani, Donald W. Feddersen Professor of Mechanical Engineering, Purdue University
Supplementing the Minsk agreements: Taking additional steps in support of Ukraine's independence, sovereignty and territorial integrity within its internationally recognized borders
The 2019 Schuman Challenge will welcome undergraduate students from seventeen different U.S. colleges and universities to the EU Delegation...
Statistics Department Seminar Series: Tonglin Zhang, Associate Professor, Department of Statistics, Purdue University
"Statistical Issues in Big Data"
Recently, rapid advances in science and technology have brought extraordinary amount of data that cannot be analyzed by traditional...
Thomas Kalil, Policy Talks @ the Ford School
Free and open to the public. Light refreshments provided....
How to be Global in the Medieval and Early Modern Worlds
This is an annual interdisciplinary graduate conference featuring graduate student panels, faculty respondents, and keynote lectures....
If you are applying to medical school this summer, this program is for you. After a quick overview of the entire application cycle, wewill...
McKinsey & Company's Northwestern Freshmen & Sophomore Diversity Event:...
Dealing with Africa and African Things at the Ethnografiska Museet, Stockholm
presentation by James Munene (PhD, Anthropology)...
Psychology Methods Hour: Meta-Analyses in the Replication Crisis Era: Steps, Challenges and Best Practices
Dominic Kelly and Sammy Ahmed, Developmental Doctoral Students
In recent years, discourse in psychology has been substantially affected by the 'replication crisis' - the realization in our field that...
Interested in getting a job or internship at a startup? Come to Startup Career Fair to meet some of today's most exciting startups! All...
Brett Feldman, Navigant Research
Brett Feldman is a Research Director with Navigant Research. With 20 years of experience in the utility sector, Feldman focuses on...
Part 2: Social Science in the Public Interest, Action for the Public Good
A two-part discussion on our roles as citizens and scholars in movements to create a more just and humanistic society....
Isaac Sabat, Texas A&M University
This talk will present findings from three sets of studies demonstrating the potential benefits of disclosing hidden stigmas at work. The...
Dana Murphy “Praisesong for Margaret Walker’s Phillis Wheatley Poetry Festival”
Part of the Poetry & Poetics Workshop roundtable series. Please email Zoey Dorman (email@example.com) to receive a copy of the paper. Coffee...
David Dunning, Professor of Psychology
I describe research at the intersection of cognitive and social psychology investigating how accurately people evaluate their intellectual,...
Paul Fleming, Cornell University
Hans Blumenberg's 1988 book The Saint Matthew Passion, while ostensibly concerned with the possible, secular reception of Bach’s...
"Ecoacoustic Music Technology in 'Glacier Music”
The presentation will focus on the spatial and temporal methods used to create and perform the computer music, particularly focusing on...
Daniel Kabat (CUNY)
The AdS/CFT correspondence relates a theory of gravity in anti-de Sitter space to a CFT on the boundary. A natural question is how local...
The Michigan Anthropology Colloquia Series: "Figure (of Personhood) Drawing: Pictorial Representations of Signing and Signers in Nepal"
Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway, Associate Professor & Chair, Anthropology, Oberlin College and Conservatory
"Nepali Sign Language (NSL) has primarily been represented in print through pictorial images of signing persons. This talk draws on...
Instantaneous Airborne Bacteriophage MS2 and Porcine Reproductive & Respiratory Syndrome virus (PRRSv) Inactivation by Non-thermal Plasma
Dr. Tian Xia works in Prof. Herek Clack’s lab and graduated last August as a PhD in Environmental Engineering from UM-CEE. His research is...
Andrew Gronewold, University of Michigan
Dr. Gronewold will present findings from research focused on improving data sets and forecasting tools for a variety of topics related to...
Natasha Abner, Assistant Professor of Linguistics
The Department of Linguistics Winter 2019 Colloquium Series continues February 15 with a presentation by U-M's Natasha Abner, Assistant...
Hair'itage The Play: The journey of Sistahs with Their Hair is a captivating play that tells the story of sistahs and their journey with...
Acclaimed artist Carrie Mae Weems, deemed “one of the more interesting artists working in the gap between art and politics” by the New...