- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(12)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(9)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(9)
- Gifts of Art(8)
- University Career Center(8)
- Michigan Medicine(6)
- Department for Afroamerican and African Studies(3)
- Department of Economics(3)
- Department of Economics Seminars(3)
- Department of English Language and Literature(3)
- Department of Linguistics(3)
- Department of Psychology(3)
- International Institute(3)
- Romance Languages & Literatures(3)
- University Library(3)
- Asian Languages and Cultures(2)
- Center for Campus Involvement(2)
- Comparative Literature(2)
- Department of History(2)
- Eisenberg Institute for Historical Studies(2)
- Germanic Languages & Literatures(2)
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender(2)
- Lloyd Hall Scholars Program(2)
- Rackham Graduate School(2)
- William L. Clements Library(2)
- A. Alfred Taubman College of Architecture + Urban Planning(1)
- Applied Microeconomics/Industrial Organization(1)
- Arts At Michigan(1)
- Asian/Pacific Islander American Studies Program(1)
- Association of Multicultural Scientists (AMS)(1)
- Barger Leadership Institute(1)
- Barger Leadership Institute(1)
- Center for Southeast Asian Studies(1)
- Center for Sustainable Systems(1)
- Civil and Environmental Engineering(1)
- Climate and Space Sciences and Engineering(1)
- Copernicus Program in Polish Studies(1)
- Department of American Culture(1)
- Department of Anthropology(1)
- Department of Film, Television, and Media(1)
- Department of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology(1)
- Department of Philosophy(1)
- Department of Physics(1)
- Department of Political Science(1)
- Department of Statistics(1)
- Department of Statistics Seminar Series(1)
- Earth and Environmental Sciences(1)
- Economic Theory(1)
- Engaging Scientists in Policy and Advocacy(1)
- Engineering Career Resource Center(1)
- English Language Institute(1)
- Ginsberg Center(1)
- Global Scholars Program(1)
- HET Seminars(1)
- History of Art(1)
- ISR-Zwerdling Seminar in Labor Economics(1)
- Impact Graduate Student Fellowship(1)
- Industrial and Operations Engineering(1)
- Institute for the Humanities(1)
- Interdisciplinary Committee on Organizational Studies - ICOS(1)
- Interdisciplinary Workshop in American Politics(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology Exhibitions(1)
- LSA Biophysics(1)
- Language Resource Center(1)
- Leinweber Center for Theoretical Physics(1)
- Leinweber Center for Theoretical Physics High Energy Theory Seminars(1)
- Leinweber Center for Theoretical Physics Seminars(1)
- Lieberthal-Rogel Center for Chinese Studies(1)
- Michigan Institute for Data Science(1)
- Michigan Learning Communities(1)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(1)
- NCRC Galleries(1)
- Native American Law Students Association(1)
- Native American Student Association(1)
- Native American Studies(1)
- Nuclear Engineering and Radiological Sciences(1)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(1)
- Psychology Diversity(1)
- Psychology Methods Hour(1)
- Public Finance(1)
- Residential College(1)
- School of Information(1)
- Semester in Detroit(1)
- Students for Choice(1)
- Sweetland Center for Writing(1)
- Tauber Institute for Global Operations(1)
- The Center for the Study of Complex Systems(1)
- The Program on Intergroup Relations(1)
- U-M Structural Biology(1)
- UPiN - Undergrad. Neuroscience Program(1)
- University Musical Society*(1)
- Weinberg Institute for Cognitive Science(1)
- Weiser Center for Europe and Eurasia(1)
- Women's Studies Department(1)
- See All Groups (95 total)
- Museum of Art(12)
- Off Campus Location(8)
- Modern Languages Building(5)
- Lorch Hall(4)
- University Hospitals(4)
- Walgreen Drama Center(4)
- East Hall(3)
- Pierpont Commons(3)
- Taubman Center(3)
- Weiser Hall(3)
- West Hall(3)
- Angell Hall(2)
- Earl V. Moore Building(2)
- Hatcher Graduate Library(2)
- Haven Hall(2)
- North Quad(2)
- Rackham Graduate School (Horace H.)(2)
- Ross School of Business(2)
- Tisch Hall(2)
- William Clements Library(2)
- 1100 North University Building(1)
- 202 S. Thayer(1)
- Art and Architecture Building(1)
- Biological Sciences Building(1)
- Cancer Center(1)
- Chemistry Dow Lab(1)
- Cooley Building(1)
- Dana Natural Resources Building(1)
- Dance Building(1)
- Duderstadt Center (Media Union)(1)
- Hill Auditorium(1)
- Industrial and Operations Engineering Building(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(1)
- Life Sciences Institute(1)
- Mason Hall(1)
- Medical Science Unit I(1)
- Michigan League(1)
- Munger Graduate Residences(1)
- North Campus Research Complex Building 18(1)
- Palmer Commons(1)
- Power Center for the Performing Arts(1)
- Randall Laboratory(1)
- Space Research Building(1)
- See All Locations (44 total)
Applied Microeconomics/IO, Public Finance, Business Economics Seminar: Preferred Pharmacy Networks and Drug Costs
Ashley Swanson, University of Pennsylvania
CSEAS Friday Lecture Series. The Thousand Year Old Stolen Burmese Buddha Who Traveled The World And The Saga Of Its Return
Catherine Raymond, Associate Professor of Art History, Northern Illinois University
This presentation will profile the return of a rare Buddha image that was stolen from a remote temple in Bagan in 1988 and would travel...
Dr. Thomas Zurbuchen, Associate Administrator, NASA Science Directorate
Dr. Thomas Zurbuchen of NASA, formerly a professor of space science and aerospace engineering at the University of Michigan, presents a...
Statistics Department Seminar Series: Luke Miratrix, Assistant Professor, Harvard Graduate School of Education
"Insights on Variance Estimation for Blocked and Matched Pairs Designs Within the Potential Outcomes Framework"
The current causal inference literature on blocking has two main branches: one on larger blocks, with multiple treatment and control units...
Part of Learning in Community (LinC) Workshop Series
Learn about community engaged scholarship and the variety of ways you can promote positive social change! Workshop/information session led...
Nat Pernick, MD., PathologyOutlines.com
Background: The War on Cancer has failed, due in part to its reliance on reductionist thinking to understand how cancer arises and evolves....
What are we referring to when we talk about the human mind? The brain? Concepts of selfhood or identity? Featuring interdisciplinary...
Roberto Emparan (Barcelona)
The cosmic censorship conjecture raises the question of whether classical gravitational dynamics can drive a low-energy configuration into...
This event is open to all IOE graduate students and faculty. Lunch will be provided. In order to get an accurate count for food, please RSVP...
Joyce Lee, Garrett Pace, Cheryl Hershey, Tawfiq Ammari, and Alex Lu
This presentation will mainly introduce a few different methodologies to study parenting using Twitter data. The presenters will provide...
*This event has been canceled* Free workshops on beat-making, production, editing, and live performance using Ableton Live 10 and Push 2.
Julia Lee, Ross School of Business
Teams often fail to reach their potential because each member’s need to feel accepted prevents him or her from offering their unique...
Uwe Wirth, Justus Liebig University
The notion of cultural translation as it was developed by postcolonial studies attempts to cope not only with the foreignness of language,...
Using an interdisciplinary lens, the exhibit explores the heterogeneity in the contours of brown narratives among South Asians in the...
Frieda Ekotto and Corine Tachtiris
Frieda Ekotto is Professor of Afroamerican and African Studies and Comparative Literature at U Michigan. Corine Tachtiris received her PhD...
Action research for agroecological literacy: examples from food system education in Chiapas
Participatory action research (PAR) is a powerful methodology for generating collective knowledge and change. We will describe PAR, its...
Come learn more about the consulting industry, how McKinsey fits into the space and how our recent grads have crafted their own McKinsey...
Undermining Situations and Imprecise Probabilities
In some unfortunate situations, rationality doesn't allow you to settle on a stable opinion. These are cases where becoming more confident...
Sera Cremonini (Lehigh)
Behind the unconventional behavior of many strongly interacting quantum systems is an intrinsically complex phase diagram exhibiting a...
2019 Nelson W. Spencer Lecture - Dr. Petteri Taalas, Secretary-General, World Meteorological Organization (WMO)
The Climate & Space 2019 Nelson W. Spencer Lecturer will be Dr. Petteri Taalas, Secretary-General of the World Meteorological Organization...
Join us for the opening of the Being Brown: South Asian Narratives of Browness in Southeast Michigan exhibit! Come hear from these...
Third floor terrace. Do you only know the people who work on your floor? Come get to know people from all corners of your department over...
Over the past decade, Dr. Gronewold has led research focused on understanding major components of the hydrologic cycle, with an emphasis on...
Andreas Mulch, Institute of Geosciences, Goethe-Universität Frankfurt am Main
The elevation history of the Earth’s surface and large orogens in particular reflects the competing roles of geodynamic processes in crust...
DAAS Diasporic Dialogues: “Theatre, Womanist Knowledge-Making and Violence in Jamaica: Witnessing A Vigil for Roxie.”
Nicosia Shakes (Africana Studies The College of Wooster)
In this talk, Nicosia Shakes analyzes a 2015 performance of the play, A Vigil for Roxie, co-created by Jamaican theatre artists, Carol...
Curator Natsu Oyobe and LRCCS Center Associate Fang Zhang
Presented during the UMMA exhibition Wang Qingsong/Detroit/Beijing (February 2 - May 26, 2019), this symposium celebrates three decades of...
MIDAS Seminar Series: Alex Leow, MD, PhD, University of Illinois at Chicago
Abstract: In this talk Dr. Leow will share her reflections, as both a computational researcher and a practicing psychiatrist, on the current...
The Quest for Fusion: Will Modern Computing and Data Help Cut the Gordian Knot?
Eighth Annual Richard K. Osborn Lecture...
Fang Zhang, Hughes Fellow at the U-M Liberthal-Rogel Center for Chinese Studies and wife of the artist Wang Qingsong, will lead a public...
James Fraser, Associate Professor of Bioengineering and Therapeutic Science, UCSF School of Pharmacy
ABSTRACT: Protein conformational landscapes are complex and predicting the conformational response to physiologically relevant perturbations...
On April 5-7, 2019, the SiD community will be gathering in Detroit to mark the program's 10th anniversary -- a celebratory weekend called...
The University of Michigan's Taubman College of Architecture and Urban Planning presents J. Robert F. Swanson Lecture: Shohei Shigematsu
Shohei Shigematsu is a Partner at OMA and the Director of the New York office. He has been a driving force behind many of OMA’s projects,...
"Native Theater in the 21st Century: Piercing the Invisibility and Restoring Our Humanity," by Mary Kathryn Nagle
Native American Studies at the University of Michigan presents the 2019 Robert F. Berkhofer Jr. Lecture: An Evening With Mary Kathryn Nagle...