- University Career Center(16)
- Department of Recreational Sports (Rec Sports)(7)
- International Institute(5)
- Asian Languages and Cultures(4)
- Center for Campus Involvement(4)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(3)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(3)
- Department of American Culture(2)
- Department of Economics(2)
- Department of Psychology(2)
- Germanic Languages & Literatures(2)
- Information and Technology Services (ITS)(2)
- Institute for the Humanities(2)
- Nam Center for Korean Studies(2)
- The College of Literature, Science, and the Arts(2)
- University Musical Society*(2)
- Aerospace Engineering(1)
- Arts + Culture(1)
- Arts At Michigan(1)
- Arts Initiative(1)
- Asian/Pacific Islander American Studies Program(1)
- Big Ticket Productions/UAC(1)
- Biomedical Engineering(1)
- CSCAR Workshops(1)
- Center for Entrepreneurship(1)
- Center for Global and Intercultural Study(1)
- Center for Japanese Studies(1)
- Center for Political Studies - Institute for Social Research(1)
- Center for South Asian Studies(1)
- Climate and Space Sciences and Engineering(1)
- College of Engineering DEI Student Advisory Board(1)
- Department for Afroamerican and African Studies(1)
- Department of English Language and Literature(1)
- Department of History(1)
- Department of Middle East Studies(1)
- Department of Physics(1)
- Department of Political Science(1)
- Doctoral Program in Anthropology and History(1)
- EEB Thursday Seminars(1)
- Earth and Environmental Sciences(1)
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology(1)
- Economic Development Seminar(1)
- Eisenberg Institute for Historical Studies(1)
- Engineering Student Government(1)
- English Language & Literature - MFA Program in Creative Writing(1)
- First Year Experience Programs(1)
- Global Islamic Studies Center(1)
- History of Art(1)
- Hopwood Awards Program(1)
- Images of Identities(1)
- Information Assurance(1)
- Institute for Healthcare Policy and Innovation(1)
- Institute for Social Research(1)
- International Economics(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology Lectures(1)
- LSA Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion(1)
- LSA Scholarship Office(1)
- LSA Technology Services(1)
- Medieval and Early Modern Studies (MEMS)(1)
- Michigan Engineering(1)
- Michigan Housing Diversity and Inclusion(1)
- Michigan Quarterly Review(1)
- Museum of Natural History(1)
- Office for Heath Equity and Inclusion(1)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (50+)(1)
- Population Studies Center(1)
- Program in Biology(1)
- Psychology Diversity(1)
- Residential College(1)
- School of Information(1)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(1)
- Tauber Institute for Global Operations(1)
- The Center for the Study of Complex Systems(1)
- The University of Michigan Medical School Program on Health, Spirituality and Religion(1)
- U-M Industrial & Operations Engineering(1)
- University Activities Center(1)
- University Library(1)
- University of Michigan Helen Zell Writers' Program(1)
- University of Michigan Press Great Lakes(1)
- University of Michigan Retirees Association (UMRA)(1)
- University of Michigan Sustainable Food Program (UMSFP)(1)
- Zell Visiting Writers Series(1)
- See All Groups (84 total)
Start your engagement with JPMorgan Chase & Co. virtually!...
Hearing Loss and Cognitive Effects, And Hearing Impairment and Communication: Strategies and Equipment to Facilitate Interactions
Dr. Emily Stucken, MD, Assistant Professor of Otolaryngology, UM Medical School and Emily Nairn, AuD, Audiologist II Michigan Medicine
Discussion of the causes and types of age-related hearing loss and treatments as well as effects of hearing loss on cognition and day-to-day...
The Michigan Geophysical Union (MGU) Symposium will be held virtually this spring! This low-stress environment is designed to provide a...
Duncan Watts, University of Pennsylvania: Computer and Information Science, Communication - Annenberg School of Communication; and Operations, Information and Decisions, Wharton School of Business
Join Link: https://umich.zoom.us/j/96616169868...
Ramadan 101: Practical Tips on How to Care for Muslim Patients and Colleagues Panelists: Dr. Soraya Orady & Karma Basha
Community Conversation is an opportunity for faculty, staff and student to come together weekly to engage on meaningful ways to increase...
CJS Lecture Series | Epistemology of the Violets: Heuristics toward a Sensorium of Afro-Japanese Co-creativity
Will Bridges, Associate Professor of Japanese, University of Rochester
Please note, all posted event times are in the U.S. Eastern Time Zone....
DISC Distinguished Lecture. Pulling the Past into the Present: Curating Islamic Art in a Changing World
Stefan Weber, Director, Museum for Islamic Art, Pergamon Museum, Berlin
Free and open to the public; register at https://myumi.ch/gjQWq...
Come learn about four specific AmeriCorps programs that are recruiting for paid summer- and year-long positions that start as soon as June...
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from, ABC Supplygives you the chance to put your strengths to work and create a career you’ll...
Searching for a job or internship can be a stressful and challenging time; especially with the uncertainty brought on by COVID-19....
EEB Virtual Seminar/student evaluation: Origins and evolution of the gyromitrin mycotoxin in false morel mushrooms
Alden Dirks, U-M EEB Graduate Student
Alden presents his preliminary seminar See your email or email us firstname.lastname@example.org for the passcode. Image: Alden Dirks
The Departmental Seminar Series is open to all. U-M Industrial and Operations Engineering graduate students and faculty are especially...
On Thursday, April 15, we invite you to join us for a virtual information session hosted by Rachel Young and Steve Ruh, Co-Directors of...
Panelists will include NiCole Buchanan (Professor of Clinical Science, Michigan State), Katrina Wade-Golden (Deputy Chief Diversity Officer,...
An Honest Conversation about Inequity in Engineering
Join us for a virtual seminar series on topics related to race and science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) education....
Chair's Distinguished Lecture presents the Annual Gerard M. Faeth Memorial Lecture: Thinking Outside the Sphere: Engineering Challenges and Opportunities for Returning to the Moon
Annual Gerard M. Faeth Memorial Lecture honors the professional and personal contributions of Arthur B. Modine Professor of Aerospace Engineering Gerard “Jerry” Faeth.
Professor Bonnie J. Dunbar...
Dissonance Event Series
Join a panel of U-M experts over Zoom for an "At the Movies" style discussion of the film Coded Bias. The panelists will exchange...
Shannon McSheffrey, Concordia University
On the eve of May 1, 1517, later known as Evil May Day, an anti-immigrant riot broke out in London. From about nine o’clock in the evening...
We are hosting a session focused on career opportunities with the Internal Revenue Service. We will be discussing various positions thatare...
Personal Project Workshop for Technical Students...
CSAS Lecture Series | The “Public” of Public Humanities: A Conversation about the University and Its Outside
Anupama Rao, TOW Associate Professor of History, Barnard and MESAAS (Columbia)
In this conversation Prof. Anupama Rao will speak about the intersection of her scholarship with her role as Senior Editor, Comparative...
Join our Kearney consultants to learn more about a career in consulting. Our Business Analysts will give you advice on recruiting and walk...
Join us to network with other student entrepreneurs and innovators!
The University of Michigan Center for Entrepreneurship (CFE), StartUM and Maximize are partnering to host the Michigan Entrepreneur Summit...
Effectively Communicating in Multi-generational Workforces
This session will teach attendees how to effectively and respectfully communicate within multi-generational work spaces; working together...
Maps are used to represent physical topographies of land or borders between nations, and to assist with directing us to a desired...
With the recent rise in anti-Asian incidences, it is important to reflect on the experiences of Asian-American/Pacific Islander students...
Global Connections: An Investigation into How to Bring the Traditional Rituals of Tujia and Miao Chinese Ethnic Minorities to Contemporary Society through Theatre and Performance
Session Guest: Jay Peng Zhang, vocalist, choreographer, Professor- Art College, Shanghai University of Sport, Hong Kong...
James F. McGrath, Butler University
Science fiction has engaged with religious ideas and topics throughout its history. It also has unique ways of approaching a religion such...
The University of Michigan Medical School Program on Health, Spirituality and Religion presents "An Evening with Health, Spirituality and Religion: A Multi-disciplinary Conversation on a Challenging End-of-Life Clinical Scenario
Join us for a discussion with a panel of experts from a variety of disciplines as we unpack a recent challenging case at our own...
Dan Wymer, Michigan Archaeological Society
Dan Wymer, vice president of the Michigan Archaeological Society, will speak about his lifelong interest in the prehistory of Jackson...
Are you looking to meet new people and connect with others? Join us for some fun focused on self-care and community building! We’ll...