- Department of Recreational Sports (Rec Sports)(7)
- University Career Center(7)
- Center for Campus Involvement(5)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(5)
- Rackham Graduate School(3)
- Department of Political Science(2)
- International Institute(2)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(2)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(2)
- Asian Languages and Cultures(1)
- Center for European Studies(1)
- Center for Global and Intercultural Study(1)
- Center for Southeast Asian Studies(1)
- Cognition & Cognitive Neuroscience(1)
- Department of Anthropology(1)
- Department of History(1)
- Department of Physics(1)
- Department of Psychology(1)
- Department of Statistics(1)
- Department of Statistics Seminar Series(1)
- Earth and Environmental Sciences(1)
- Engineering Career Resource Center(1)
- First Year Experience Programs(1)
- Germanic Languages & Literatures(1)
- History of Art(1)
- Interdisciplinary Committee on Organizational Studies - ICOS(1)
- LSA Biophysics(1)
- LSA Honors Program(1)
- Leinweber Center for Theoretical Physics(1)
- Leinweber Center for Theoretical Physics High Energy Theory Seminars(1)
- Leinweber Center for Theoretical Physics Seminars(1)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(1)
- Multi Ethnic Student Affairs - MESA(1)
- Museum of Anthropological Archaeology(1)
- Nuclear Engineering and Radiological Sciences(1)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (50+)(1)
- Poverty Solutions(1)
- Romance Languages & Literatures(1)
- UMMS Global REACH(1)
- Weinberg Institute for Cognitive Science(1)
- Weiser Center for Emerging Democracies(1)
- Weiser Center for Europe and Eurasia(1)
- See All Groups (43 total)
The public health response to the COVID-19 pandemic in the U.S. has differed considerably from the approaches taken in China. Now that...
"Statistical Quality Control in High-Stakes and Low-Stakes Assessments"
Abstract: Quality control in assessment is of critical importance to ensure the reliability and validity of the scores produced by...
CSEAS Lecture Series. Moments of Silence: the Unforgetting of the October 6, 1976, Massacre in Bangkok
Thongchai Winichakul, Emeritus Professor of History, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Event is free and open to the public; please register at http://bit.ly/3oS7YLq...
LEAD, Leading Equity And Diversity, is a series of conversations where attendees have the opportunity to hear from a diverse group of guests...
The Pro Football Hall of Fame is proud to offer a brand-new series for learners in high school, college and beyond! “Before the Snap”...
2021 Knew YOU Yearbook: Instead of looking at the past, let's look towards the future! Manifesting is a powerful tool! What do you want...
The Michigan Anthropology Colloquia: Friday 1/22/2021@1:00PM - "Niche economy: The Afar Salt Caravan Route and the political economy of the Aksumite state (400 BCE-CE 900), Ethiopia"
The "From the ‘New Archaeology’ to Equitable Archaeologies: Global Lessons from Black Scholars" Series - Helina Woldekiros Assistant Professor of Archaeology WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY IN ST. LOUIS
The Michigan Anthropology Colloquia...
This event is part of the series of professional development topics lead by KEYENCE Corporation...
Lindsey Cameron, University of Pennsylvania - Wharton School
Focuses on how changes in the modern workplace affect work and workers.
This community conversation hosted by United Way for Southeastern Michigan and University of Michigan's Poverty Solutions will explore...
International students have a lot to offer employers, including cross-cultural skills, diversity, a global perspective, and language skills....
CCN Forum: Counterintuitive effects of incentive and retention interval on working memory in young and older adults: A diffusion modeling perspective
Hyesue Jang, Graduate Student, Cognition and Cognitive Neuroscience
There has been a rapid increase in studies on the effects of incentive on cognition, but still a great deal we don’t know. What aspects...
Extending Apologies: Memorializing the World War II Japanese American Incarceration at the Tanforan Assembly Center
Abstract: “Extending Apologies”, focuses on the future memorial for the Tanforan Assembly Center –a former Japanese American...
THIS LECTURE WILL BE LIVE STREAMED
Photographer, Ann O’Hagan, invites you on a visual journey through the highlights of Myanmar, locally still known as Burma. Once the...