- Department of Recreational Sports (Rec Sports)(12)
- University Career Center(6)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(5)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (50+)(3)
- Rackham Graduate School(3)
- Center for Campus Involvement(2)
- First Year Experience Programs(2)
- Institute for Social Research(2)
- International Institute(2)
- Population Studies Center(2)
- Weiser Center for Europe and Eurasia(2)
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated(1)
- Arts + Culture(1)
- Arts Initiative(1)
- CSCAR Workshops(1)
- Center for European Studies(1)
- Center for Global and Intercultural Study(1)
- Center for Political Studies - Institute for Social Research(1)
- Center for RNA Biomedicine(1)
- Center for Russian, East European, and Eurasian Studies(1)
- Chemical Biology(1)
- Community Health Services at Michigan Medicine(1)
- Democracy and Debate Theme Semester(1)
- Department for Afroamerican and African Studies(1)
- Department of Chemistry(1)
- Department of Physics(1)
- Department of Political Science(1)
- Department of Psychology(1)
- Developmental Psychology(1)
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology(1)
- Engineering Career Resource Center(1)
- Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy(1)
- Germanic Languages & Literatures(1)
- Ginsberg Center(1)
- HEP - Astro Seminars(1)
- Information and Technology Services (ITS)(1)
- Institute for Healthcare Policy and Innovation(1)
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender(1)
- International Policy Center(1)
- Judaic Studies(1)
- LSA Honors Program(1)
- LSA Opportunity Hub(1)
- LSA Student Recruitment(1)
- LSA Technology Services(1)
- LSA Transfer Student Center(1)
- Michigan Institute for Clinical and Health Research (MICHR)(1)
- Michigan Institute for Data Science(1)
- Michigan Medicine(1)
- Michigan Ross Center for Positive Organizations(1)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(1)
- Multi Ethnic Student Affairs - MESA(1)
- National Pan-Hellenic Council(1)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(1)
- Prison Creative Arts Project, The(1)
- Program in Biology(1)
- Sweetland Center for Writing(1)
- The College of Literature, Science, and the Arts(1)
- Women's and Gender Studies Department(1)
- See All Groups (59 total)
The ECRC is utilizing the Career Fair Plus platform to host 15 career fair practice sessions before the Winter 2021 career fair and...
TITLE: The RNA exosome complex: the Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde of RNA degradation
KEYWORDS: molecular mechanisms, RNA, ribosome, biochemistry, cryo-EM, X-ray crystallography...
This study group will be online
We will be reading and discussing, "In Our Prime "by Susan Douglas, professor of Communications at UM. Dr. Douglas calls on women...
JMRN Seminar: Affective trouble: a Jewish/Palestinian heterosexual wedding threatening the Israeli nation-state?
Roey J. Gafter, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev & Tommaso M. Milani, University of Gothenburg
Jewish-Muslim Research Network Seminar...
CREES/Ford U.S.-Russia Future Leaders Professional Development Workshop. Supporting Government Transparency in Ukraine: The Role of NGOs and EU Policymakers
Tinatin Tsertsvadze, policy analyst, Open Society European Policy Institute
NOTE (1/18/21): This event is now full. However, if you would like to be added to the workshop's waitlist, please fill out this Google...
Developmental Brown Bag: Modeling Cognitive Variation in Adolescence and Young Adulthood: Understanding Domain-Specific Outcomes and Person-Specific Effects
Natasha Chaku, Research Fellow working with Dr. Adriene Beltz
A Conversation on History, Identity and Politics in Honor of the 2021 Inauguration
This conversation is one of the final events of the The U-M Democracy & Debate Theme Semester. Launched in the summer of 2020, it...
In this session, you will learn about three of Rackham’s current internship funding programs: the Biosciences Internship Grant, Rackham...
Letícia J. Marteleto (The University of Texas at Austin)
Contact PSC Office for Zoom details....
This Study Group will be online.
We will read and discuss "Tough Love: My Story of Things Worth Fighting For" by Susan Rice. Her personal story begins with her...
The Art of Positive Communication: Six Practices to Create Connection and Lead Effectively
The way we communicate matters because it has consequences. When it is done well, communication creates human contact, enables a person to...
Timnit Gebru, Co-Lead Ethical AI Research Team, Google Brain
Computer vision has ceased to be a purely academic endeavor. From law enforcement, to border control, to employment, healthcare diagnostics,...
Part of Ginsberg's Learning in Community Series
This interactive virtual workshop introduces principles and practices for thoughtfully engaging with communities, including motivations,...
Get to know members of the Black Googler Network (BGN)...
HEP-Astro Seminar | New Perspectives on Segmented Crystal Calorimeters for Future e+e- Higgs Factories
Marco Lucchini (Princeton University)
Please contact Beth Demkowski, email@example.com for Zoom link....
Vying for an internship position at a global startup that can be completed from the safety of your own home? Sage Corps offers high-impact...
Would you like to learn more about the services and options you have to get involved with Rec Sports? Join staff and students for a panel...
A Conversation with Ayana Evans and Reginald Jackson
Join Ayana Evans, described as “one part Wonder Woman, one part agent provocateur” (Roberta Fallon, co-founder of Artblog) for a live,...
A statewide town hall for community reflections and Q&A on vaccines
This event, presented by the Michigan Institute for Clinical & Health Research and the Community Health Services division of Michigan...
For Prospective Transfer Students
Join the LSA Student Recruitment Team for our weekly virtual sessions where we will discuss LSA requirements, transfer credit, pre-transfer...
What are you looking for in your next internship?...