- Department of Recreational Sports (Rec Sports)(9)
- Rackham Graduate School(5)
- Department of Psychology(3)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(3)
- Asian Languages and Cultures(2)
- Department of American Culture(2)
- Information and Technology Services (ITS)(2)
- Institute for the Humanities(2)
- International Institute(2)
- Nam Center for Korean Studies(2)
- Newnan LSA Academic Advising Center(2)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (50+)(2)
- The College of Literature, Science, and the Arts(2)
- University Career Center(2)
- University Library(2)
- Arab and Muslim American Studies (AMAS)(1)
- Asian/Pacific Islander American Studies(1)
- Asian/Pacific Islander American Studies Program(1)
- CSCAR Workshops(1)
- Center for Campus Involvement(1)
- Center for Cell Plasticity and Organ Design(1)
- Center for Connected and Automated Transportation(1)
- Center for Global and Intercultural Study(1)
- Center for Political Studies - Institute for Social Research(1)
- Clinical Science(1)
- Department of English Language and Literature(1)
- Department of Physics(1)
- Department of Political Science(1)
- Developmental Psychology(1)
- Engineering Student Government(1)
- First Year Experience Programs(1)
- Global Islamic Studies Center(1)
- HEP - Astro Seminars(1)
- Information Assurance(1)
- Institute for Healthcare Policy and Innovation(1)
- Institute for Social Research(1)
- Judaic Studies(1)
- LSA Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion(1)
- LSA Technology Services(1)
- LSA Transfer Student Center(1)
- Law School(1)
- Michigan Dining(1)
- Michigan Engineering(1)
- Michigan Institute for Data Science(1)
- Michigan Learning Communities(1)
- Michigan Quarterly Review(1)
- Population Studies Center(1)
- Poverty Solutions(1)
- Prison Creative Arts Project, The(1)
- Psychology Diversity(1)
- Residential College(1)
- Romance Languages & Literatures(1)
- School of Information(1)
- Science Learning Center(1)
- Science, Technology & Society(1)
- Social Psychology(1)
- Spectrum Center(1)
- Sweetland Center for Writing(1)
- University Musical Society*(1)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(1)
- University of Michigan Sustainable Food Program (UMSFP)(1)
- Women in Science and Engineering (WISE) Program(1)
- See All Groups (64 total)
The CCAT Global Symposium on Connected and Automated Vehicles and Infrastructure is an annual event featuring leaders in the transportation...
This Study Group will be online.
This course is designed to explore active stock investing strategies using your computer. Which stock (or group of stocks) is most likely to...
Fight the Tower: Asian American Women Scholars’ Resistance and Renewal in the Academy Book Talk with Editors
Dr. Wei Ming Dariotis (Professor of Asian American Studies, San Francisco State University) and Dr. Kieu-Linh Caroline Valverde (Associate Professor of Asian American Studies, University of California, Davis)
Join us for a conversation with Asian American Studies Professors, Dr. Wei Ming Dariotis (San Francisco State University) and Dr. Kieu-Linh...
Introductory Remarks by Alessandra Benedicty-Kokken, Moderated by Adi Saleem Bharat
In this seminar on Islam, Judaism, and decoloniality, Santiago Slabodsky and Sanober Umar suggest some paths towards disrupting/decentering...
Dr. Jennifer Kubota, Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences, University of Delaware
Currently and historically, there exists an inequitable and unfair division of burdens and rewards based on social group membership. Major...
Nature can be healing, so this week use the prompt to connect your senses to nature either where you are or by joining one of our...
This Study Group will be online.
We will read and discuss "Work Mate Marry Love: How Machines Shape Our Human Destiny" by Debora L. Spar, Dean of Harvard Business...
"The Violence of a Fascination with a Visible Form (on Martyrs, Cruelty, Horror, Ethics) [on and vs. with vs. as]"
Please join us for a talk with Professor Eugenie Brinkema on radical formalism and fascination with violence in the horror film Martyrs. We...
FEAR AND RISK: DO VISCERAL FACTORS AFFECT RISK TAKING?
We provide empirical evidence that visceral factors affect financial risk taking by showing that exposure to mass shootings alters mutual...
Meet RC Alumni!
RC Intros: Interested in learning more about the Residential College?...
Novelist Sahar Mustafa to read from and discuss her novel The Beauty of Your Face, W. W. Norton, 2020.
Novelist Sahar Mustafa to read from and discuss her novel The Beauty of Your Face, W. W. Norton, 2020. The novel has been assigned in some...
There are limitless options for a pre-med student beyond medical school and a traditional career as a doctor. Join us in exploration of...
FYE Program Facilitators
How do you manage your time while working virtually? In this program, we assess how you currently spend your time, set goals for how you...
Join McKinsey Business Analysts and our incredible team of Professional Development Managers to learn more about who we are, what we do, and...