- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(9)
- Gifts of Art(8)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(6)
- Michigan Medicine(6)
- Department of Political Science(4)
- International Institute(4)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (50+)(4)
- Department of Chemistry(3)
- Department of Economics(3)
- Department of Economics Seminars(3)
- Department of Linguistics(3)
- Department of Psychology(3)
- Romance Languages & Literatures(3)
- University Library(3)
- American Institutions Group (AIG)(2)
- Asian Languages and Cultures(2)
- Center for South Asian Studies(2)
- Department of English Language and Literature(2)
- Germanic Languages & Literatures(2)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(2)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(2)
- Active Minds at the University of Michigan(1)
- Barger Leadership Institute(1)
- Basement Arts(1)
- Benefits Office(1)
- Biomedical Engineering(1)
- Cell & Developmental Biology(1)
- Center for Global and Intercultural Study(1)
- Center for Political Studies - Institute for Social Research(1)
- Civil and Environmental Engineering(1)
- Communication and Media(1)
- Comparative Literature(1)
- Computer Science and Engineering Division(1)
- Conflict & Peace, Research & Development (CPRD)(1)
- Copernicus Center for Polish Studies(1)
- Department for Afroamerican and African Studies(1)
- Department of American Culture(1)
- Department of History(1)
- Department of Middle East Studies(1)
- Department of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology(1)
- Department of Philosophy(1)
- Department of Physics(1)
- Department of Statistics(1)
- Department of Statistics Seminar Series(1)
- Earth and Environmental Sciences(1)
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology(1)
- Economic Theory(1)
- Economics at Work(1)
- Eisenberg Institute for Historical Studies(1)
- English Language Institute(1)
- Ginsberg Center(1)
- Global Media Studies Initiative(1)
- Hopwood Awards Program(1)
- ISR-Zwerdling Seminar in Labor Economics(1)
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender(1)
- Institute for the Humanities(1)
- Integrative Systems + Design(1)
- Interdepartmental Program in Classical Art and Archaeology(1)
- Interdisciplinary Committee on Organizational Studies - ICOS(1)
- Interdisciplinary Workshop in American Politics(1)
- Judaic Studies(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology Exhibitions(1)
- LSA Biophysics(1)
- LSA International Travel(1)
- Language Resource Center(1)
- Lieberthal-Rogel Center for Chinese Studies(1)
- Living Arts(1)
- Michigan Engineering(1)
- Michigan Learning Communities(1)
- Michigan Robotics(1)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(1)
- Modern Greek Program(1)
- Museum Studies Program(1)
- Museum of Zoology(1)
- NCRC Galleries(1)
- Native American Studies(1)
- Psychology Undergraduates(1)
- Quantitative Biology Seminars(1)
- Research Museums Center(1)
- School of Education(1)
- School of Information(1)
- Science, Technology & Society(1)
- Social Psychology(1)
- The Center for the Study of Complex Systems(1)
- The Program on Intergroup Relations(1)
- U-M Industrial & Operations Engineering(1)
- U-M Structural Biology(1)
- Weinberg Institute for Cognitive Science(1)
- Weiser Center for Europe and Eurasia(1)
- William L. Clements Library(1)
- See All Groups (91 total)
- Off Campus Location(12)
- Earl V. Moore Building(5)
- Chemistry Dow Lab(4)
- Lorch Hall(4)
- Modern Languages Building(4)
- University Hospitals(4)
- Weiser Hall(4)
- Angell Hall(3)
- Haven Hall(3)
- Museum of Art(3)
- Taubman Center(3)
- East Hall(2)
- Hatcher Graduate Library(2)
- Industrial and Operations Engineering Building(2)
- North Quad(2)
- Ross School of Business(2)
- Tisch Hall(2)
- Walgreen Drama Center(2)
- West Hall(2)
- 1100 North University Building(1)
- 202 S. Thayer(1)
- Biological Sciences Building(1)
- Cancer Center(1)
- Chrysler Center(1)
- Dance Building(1)
- Duderstadt Center(1)
- Ginsberg Center for Community Service and Learning(1)
- Institute For Social Research(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(1)
- Life Sciences Institute(1)
- Mason Hall(1)
- Michigan League(1)
- Michigan Memorial Phoenix Project(1)
- North Campus Research Complex Building 18(1)
- Palmer Commons(1)
- Power Center for the Performing Arts(1)
- Research Museums Center(1)
- Taubman Biomedical Science Research Building(1)
- William Clements Library(1)
- See All Locations (40 total)
Winter Second 7 week classes drop and pass/fail deadline without SSC Petition
Robust Multi-Agent Autonomous Underwater Inspection with Consistency and Global Optimality Guarantees
In manufacturing, teams of robotics systems, working in coordination with one another, have led to dramatic increases in safety, efficiency,...
Mesmin Destin, Ph.D. Associate Professor, Department of Psychology, Northwestern University
Please note that Mesmin is a Social Psychology Alum completing his degree in 2010....
Michael Cullinan, Assistant Professor of Mechanical Engineering, University of Texas at Austin
Sid Goyal (University of Toronto)
Cellular reprogramming is a phenomenon where mature, specialized cells can be reprogrammed to immature cells capable of developing into all...
Statistics Department Seminar Series: Michael Sobel, Professor, Department of Statistics, Columbia University
"ESTIMATING CAUSAL EFFECTS IN STUDIES OF HUMAN BRAIN FUNCTION: NEW MODELS, METHODS AND ESTIMANDS"
Neuroscientists often use functional magnetic resonance imag- ing (fMRI) to infer effects of treatments on neural activity in brain regions....
In June of 2018, following a campaign initiated by activist employees within the company, Google announced its intention not to renew a US...
Precision Mental Health Care through Mobile Technology
This event is open to all IOE graduate students and faculty. Lunch will be provided. In order to get an accurate count for food, please RSVP...
Reinstalling Early Greece at the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
Presentation by Caitlin Clerkin (PhD candidate, Interdisciplinary Program in Classical Art and Archaeology)...
Harry Stecopoulos, Josh Miller, Kristin Dickinson, and Supriya Nair
This roundtable will address “New Directions in the Study of Transnational Literatures.” Faculty will participate in a conversation...
A Process for Healing
In this course, you will read six stories of children who have lived through life events (illness, divorce, etc.) that hindered their...
How To Make Sense of What’s Going On Around Us
What are today’s greatest challenges and most important choices? How do we maintain freedom of choice when Big Data is watching? What will...
Learn about the Silk Road
The Silk Route is a collection of pathways that together, link China to Vienna, Istanbul, Baghdad, and India across the Inner Asian steppe...
Greg Pearlman, Bank of Montreal (BMO)
Greg is a Managing Director and Head of the Food & Consumer Group for BMO Capital Markets. He is a veteran investment banker, with 30...
Thesis Defense: "âDevelopment of the Silicon Photonic Microring Resonator Platform with Applications for the Detection of Nucleic Acids and Other Biopolymersâ
Maria Cardenosa Rubio (Thesis Advisor: Prof. Ryan C. Bailey)
Maria Cardenosa Rubio (Thesis Advisor: Prof. Ryan C. Bailey)...
Tine Koehler, University of Melbourne
Replication is an essential part of any science, confirming or adjusting our understanding of the world through repeated exploration of a...
EEB Friday Museums Seminar - Snapp: Guiding anti-venom selection with snake-identification imagery analysis based on artificial intelligence and remote collaborative expertise
Andrew Durso, Postdoctoral Researcher University of Geneva Institute of Global Health
Snakebite is the second most deadly neglected tropical disease, being responsible for >100,000 human deaths & >400,000 victims of...
Mard Ko Dard Nahi Hota (The Man Who Feels No Pain) is a 2018 Indian Hindi-language action comedy film written and directed by Vasan Bala and...
Asha Tamirisa works with film, video, and sound and researches media histories. Tamirisa's work and research is informed by critical...
S. Kerry Kornfeld, M.D., Ph.D., Professor, Department of Developmental Biology, Co-director, Graduate Program in Developmental Biology, Washington University School of Medicine.
2019 Cell & Developmental Biology and Gerontology Special Seminar
Race as Political and Cultural: Du Bois' Dusk of Dawn
In recent work, I have argued that, when thinking about race as a social construction, it is important to distinguish between political...
Any time that we use computers/smartphones/tablets, our privacy could be compromised. This study group for those 50 and over will use...
Smith Lecture-The Rocky Road of Life on Earth: Microbial Mineral Dissolution, Tropical Forest Nutrient Cycles, and the Global Effects of Open Ocean Carbonate Production
Joshua West, University of Southern California
Life on Earth is linked inextricably to the planet’s rocky substrate. This talk will present new work exploring this connection across...
Water risks in agriculture supply chains: Material impacts and mitigation strategies from the food and beverage industry
In the face of mounting stresses on global water supplies, food and beverage companies are increasingly exposed to financial risks...
Andrew McInnerney & Rachel Weissler
Linguistics graduate students Andrew McInnerney and Rachel Weissler are the featured speakers for the final departmental colloquium event of...
Lance Westerhoff, President and General Manager QuantumBio Inc.
Conventional macromolecular crystallographic refinement relies on stereochemistry restraints and a rudimentary energy functional to ensure...