- University Career Center(10)
- Department of Recreational Sports (Rec Sports)(5)
- International Institute(4)
- Asian Languages and Cultures(3)
- The College of Literature, Science, and the Arts(3)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(3)
- University Library(3)
- Center for Campus Involvement(2)
- Department of American Culture(2)
- Information and Technology Services (ITS)(2)
- Institute for the Humanities(2)
- LSA Technology Services(2)
- LSA Transfer Student Center(2)
- Nam Center for Korean Studies(2)
- Rackham Graduate School(2)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(2)
- Asian/Pacific Islander American Studies Program(1)
- Biological Chemistry(1)
- CSCAR Workshops(1)
- Center for Cell Plasticity and Organ Design(1)
- Center for Connected and Automated Transportation(1)
- Center for Global and Intercultural Study(1)
- Center for Political Studies - Institute for Social Research(1)
- Center for Russian, East European, and Eurasian Studies(1)
- Chemical Biology(1)
- Department for Afroamerican and African Studies(1)
- Department of Chemistry(1)
- Department of Economics(1)
- Department of History(1)
- Department of Human Genetics(1)
- Department of Middle East Studies(1)
- Department of Political Science(1)
- Department of Psychology(1)
- Depression Center(1)
- Economic History(1)
- Engineering Student Government(1)
- English Language Institute(1)
- First Year Experience Programs(1)
- Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy(1)
- History of Art(1)
- Information Assurance(1)
- Institute for Healthcare Policy and Innovation(1)
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender(1)
- Institute for Social Research(1)
- International Policy Center(1)
- Judaic Studies(1)
- LSA Dean's Office(1)
- LSA Honors Program(1)
- LSA Student Recruitment(1)
- Law School(1)
- Lieberthal-Rogel Center for Chinese Studies(1)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(1)
- Medieval and Early Modern Studies (MEMS)(1)
- Michigan Engineering(1)
- Michigan Engineering C.A.R.E. Center(1)
- Michigan Institute for Data Science(1)
- Michigan Lifestage Environmental Exposures and Disease Center(1)
- Michigan Quarterly Review(1)
- Multi Ethnic Student Affairs - MESA(1)
- Museum Studies Program(1)
- Newnan LSA Academic Advising Center(1)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (50+)(1)
- Population Studies Center(1)
- School of Information(1)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(1)
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Awareness Center (SAPAC)(1)
- University Health Service(1)
- University Musical Society*(1)
- Weiser Center for Europe and Eurasia(1)
- Wolverine Wellness -University Health Service(1)
- See All Groups (72 total)
Pamela Bogart, ELI Lecturer IV
The “Winter” term ends in April. What will you be doing to continue communicating in English over the spring and summer? Come to this...
Dr. Steed Davidson: "Archiving Words. Contesting Space: The Interruptions of Postcolonial Languages and Ephemera in an Archive of the Bible"
This seminar will provide an opportunity for students to learn from Dr. Davidson in a smaller setting and ask questions about issues related...
Su Wang, Graduate Student, Biopsychology
Proper sleep is essential for well-being, yet it is disrupted in many neuropsychiatric conditions, including major depressive disorder....
CREES/Ford U.S.-Russia Future Leaders Professional Development Workshop. Participatory Development in the Kyrgyz Republic: A Simulation and Discussion
Amy Harris, post-doctoral fellow, Ford School of Public Policy, U-M
Registration for this event has closed....
Webinar and Q&A (Community Engagement Core & Integrated Health Sciences Core of M-LEEaD)
Featuring Donele Wilkins (CEO, Green Door Initiative, Detroit) and Kathryn Savoie (Detroit Community Health Director, Ecology Center) with...
Frankel Institute Event Series: Stranger Still: Translating Contemporary Poetry from Israel/Palestine
Poets Sheikha Hlewa and Yosefa Raz
Our final installment of the “Stranger Still” series features the poets Sheikha Hlewa and Yosefa Raz, who will read selections of their...
LRCCS Noon Lecture Series | The Making of a Medium: Borrowing Views from Painting and Fiction in Early Modern Chinese Garden Design
SE Kile, Assistant Professor of Chinese Literature, Dept. of Asian Languages and Cultures, University of Michigan
The notion that gardens might offer a private space, apart from the larger public world and even family responsibilities, dates to the...
Reconstructing Biosynthetic Pathways One Step at a Time- Distinguished Graduate Lecture in Biological Chemistry
Dr. Vahe Bandarian
Dr Vahe Bandarian, University of Utah, will present the Distinguished Graduate Lecture on Tuesday April 13th, 2021 at 12:00pm
For Prospective Transfer Students
Join the LSA Student Recruitment Team for our weekly virtual sessions where we will discuss LSA requirements, transfer credit, pre-transfer...
You’ve got a great plan for your research project. It’s conceptualized, and you know how you’ll manage the labor, materials, and...
Many universities message extensively around their commitments about diversity, equity, and inclusion. These institutional assertions are...
There's no better way to learn about our Student Associate Program at Madison Square Garden than hearing directly from our current...
Stephanie Moon, PhD
The Center for Cell Plasticity and Organ Design, alongside the Department of Human Genetics, is pleased to present the a seminar with...
Professor Gregory Dowd, the Helen Hornbeck Tanner Collegiate Professorship in American Culture and History, Inaugural Lecture
“Fake News” at the Founding of America: How Deception and Ambiguity Shaped U.S. Independence, Denigrated Native Americans, and Serve as Weapons of War
Two iconic documents mark the achievement of formal independence for the United States: The Declaration of Independence (1776), in which the...
We are hosting a series of virtual information sessions on ourRevenue Agent and Revenue Agent Pathway positions with the IRS' Small...
Ways to develop your leadership skills without a formal leadership position
You're in a student organization, excited to run for a leadership position... The votes come in. You didn't get the position you...
It is important to practice wellness and self care to balance your student experience. Prioritizing your wellness is just as important as...
Ask Me Anything Hosted by Current Honors Students
This event is open to anyone looking for more information about the LSA Honors Program or life at U-M in general....