- Livestream / Virtual(13)
- Careers / Jobs(10)
- Lecture / Discussion(10)
- Workshop / Seminar(7)
- Exercise / Fitness(6)
- Social / Informal Gathering(3)
- Conference / Symposium(2)
- Film Screening(2)
- Ceremony / Service(1)
- Reception / Open House(1)
- Recreational / Games(1)
- University Career Center(8)
- Department of Recreational Sports (Rec Sports)(6)
- Asian Languages and Cultures(5)
- International Institute(4)
- Department of Linguistics(3)
- Michigan Housing Diversity and Inclusion(3)
- The College of Literature, Science, and the Arts(3)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(3)
- Department of American Culture(2)
- Department of Economics(2)
- Department of History(2)
- Department of Political Science(2)
- First Year Experience Programs(2)
- Global Islamic Studies Center(2)
- Institute for the Humanities(2)
- Medieval and Early Modern Studies (MEMS)(2)
- Nam Center for Korean Studies(2)
- Rackham Graduate School(2)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(2)
- Applied Microeconomics/Industrial Organization(1)
- Applied Physics(1)
- Asian/Pacific Islander American Studies Program(1)
- Big Ticket Productions/UAC(1)
- Biomedical Engineering(1)
- Center for Campus Involvement(1)
- Center for Global and Intercultural Study(1)
- Center for South Asian Studies(1)
- Center for Southeast Asian Studies(1)
- Civil and Environmental Engineering(1)
- Climate and Space Sciences and Engineering(1)
- Department of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology(1)
- Department of Physics(1)
- Department of Statistics(1)
- Department of Statistics Seminar Series(1)
- Digital Studies Institute(1)
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion(1)
- Earth and Environmental Sciences(1)
- Economic Theory(1)
- Eisenberg Institute for Historical Studies(1)
- Germanic Languages & Literatures(1)
- Interdisciplinary Committee on Organizational Studies - ICOS(1)
- LSA Biophysics(1)
- LSA Honors Program(1)
- LSA International Travel(1)
- Life After Grad School Seminars(1)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(1)
- Michael Woodroofe Lecture Series(1)
- Michigan Quarterly Review(1)
- Museum Studies Program(1)
- Museum of Anthropological Archaeology(1)
- Native American Studies(1)
- Nuclear Engineering and Radiological Sciences(1)
- Office of Global Public Health(1)
- Romance Languages & Literatures(1)
- School for Environment and Sustainability(1)
- Semester in Detroit(1)
- Slavic Languages & Literatures(1)
- Spectrum Center(1)
- Tauber Institute for Global Operations(1)
- The Center for the Study of Complex Systems(1)
- The Program on Intergroup Relations(1)
- U-M Office of Research(1)
- University Activities Center(1)
- University Library(1)
- University Musical Society*(1)
- UofM Government Relations(1)
- Weiser Center for Emerging Democracies(1)
- William L. Clements Library(1)
- See All Groups (70 total)
Global Crossroads Lecture Series
Sawsan Abdulrahim is Associate Professor of Public Health in the Faculty of Health Sciences at the American University of Beirut. Her...
Michael Woodroofe Lecture Series: Ian McKeague, Professor, Department of Biostatistics, Columbia University
"Stein's Method, Discrete Approximations of High-dimensional Distributions and Quantum Mechanics"
Abstract: Stein's method is a well-known technique for finding rates of convergence in central limit theory. This talk discusses the...
Fellow Focus with Sarah Swedberg
Clements Library 2019 Peckham Fellow Sarah Swedberg joins us to discuss her new book "Liberty and Insanity in the Age of the American...
Cameron Cross, U-M Middle East Studies
How to Tame a Dragon: Monstrous Bodies and the Ontology of Evil in the Poems of Īrānshāh ibn Abi'l-khayr...
Behavioral and Electrophysiological Measures of Hyperacusis in Guinea Pigs
The central auditory system consists of the brain nuclei that transmit peripheral auditory nerve input to the auditory cortex for hearing...
CSEAS Lecture Series. Stemming the Nationalist Tide: Imperial Control and the Protection of Traditional Islam in British Malaya
Hanisah Binte Abdullah Sani, WCED Visiting Associate, University of Michigan
Free and open to the public; register at http://bit.ly/38V5uGZ...
On January 6, 2021, a group of Trump supporters besieged and breached the US Capitol. The media reaction was swift: different media...
Dr. Joseph Reid (Physics Alum)
Your graduate degree may seem your greatest achievement. Congratulations. But now may be the time for something totally different. That...
The Pro Football Hall of Fame is proud to offer a brand-new series for learners in high school, college and beyond! “Before the Snap”...
Join us on Friday, April 16th at noon for a session with Allison Marusic, a Landscape Architect from SmithGroup! She will be walking us...
Professor Melissa Graebner
Research focuses on understanding social micro - processors in strategic contexts, particularly in the settings of new ventures and mergers...
Building the Future: A Distinguished Lecture Series for Academics and Professionals
The water sector is at a crossroad. Facing the challenges of ageing infrastructure and a growing population, the sector has to replace and...
HistLing Discussion Group: "The Quechua-Aymara contact relationship: where are we, and what's next?"
HistLing is devoted to discussions of language change. Group members include interested faculty, graduate students, and undergraduates from...
On behalf of the Northeast Big Data Innovation Hub, we are delighted to invite you, your friends, students and colleagues to the Northeast...
We invite you to join us for an informational presentation anddiscussion with investment professionals from Maranon Capital, L.P. Maranon is...
Muzaffar Alam, George V. Bobrinskoy Professor of South Asian Languages, University of Chicago
What was a Muslim’s religious identity? What were the factors that influenced and shaped the making of his identity? Immediate, pragmatic,...
Stockwell's DPE is hosting an end of the year picnic outside of Stockwell, grab dinner from the dining hall at 5 and hang out to talk...
Webinar for Admitted Honors Students
This event is open to admitted Honors students wanting to learn more about the LSA Honors Program....
Are you a first-year or transfer student? Is this your first year at Michigan? Join your friends at First Year Experience (FYE) for our...