- Livestream / Virtual(18)
- Careers / Jobs(10)
- Lecture / Discussion(8)
- Exercise / Fitness(6)
- Workshop / Seminar(6)
- Film Screening(4)
- Social / Informal Gathering(3)
- Conference / Symposium(2)
- Class / Instruction(1)
- Reception / Open House(1)
- University Career Center(8)
- Department of Recreational Sports (Rec Sports)(6)
- Rackham Graduate School(5)
- Center for Campus Involvement(4)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(4)
- Department of Linguistics(3)
- Department of Political Science(3)
- International Institute(3)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(3)
- Asian Languages and Cultures(2)
- Department of Economics(2)
- Institute for the Humanities(2)
- LSA Opportunity Hub(2)
- Lieberthal-Rogel Center for Chinese Studies(2)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(2)
- Michigan Housing Diversity and Inclusion(2)
- Nam Center for Korean Studies(2)
- Women's and Gender Studies Department(2)
- Aerospace Engineering(1)
- African Studies Center(1)
- American Institutions Group (AIG)(1)
- Applied Microeconomics/Industrial Organization(1)
- Asian/Pacific Islander American Studies Program(1)
- Big Ticket Productions/UAC(1)
- Center for Armenian Studies(1)
- Center for Global and Intercultural Study(1)
- Center for Japanese Studies(1)
- Center for Latin American and Caribbean Studies(1)
- Center for Middle Eastern and North African Studies(1)
- Center for Russian, East European, and Eurasian Studies(1)
- Center for South Asian Studies(1)
- Center for Southeast Asian Studies(1)
- Cognition & Cognitive Neuroscience(1)
- Department of American Culture(1)
- Department of Astronomy(1)
- Department of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology(1)
- Department of Physics(1)
- Department of Psychology(1)
- Department of Statistics(1)
- Department of Statistics Seminar Series(1)
- Earth and Environmental Sciences(1)
- Economic Theory(1)
- First Year Experience Programs(1)
- Germanic Languages & Literatures(1)
- Global Islamic Studies Center(1)
- HET Seminars(1)
- Information Assurance(1)
- Information and Technology Services (ITS)(1)
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender(1)
- Interdisciplinary Committee on Organizational Studies - ICOS(1)
- LSA Biophysics(1)
- LSA Student Government(1)
- Law School(1)
- Leinweber Center for Theoretical Physics(1)
- Leinweber Center for Theoretical Physics High Energy Theory Seminars(1)
- Leinweber Center for Theoretical Physics Seminars(1)
- Michigan Engineering(1)
- Michigan Program in Survey Methodology(1)
- Michigan Quarterly Review(1)
- Multi Ethnic Student Affairs - MESA(1)
- Nuclear Engineering and Radiological Sciences(1)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(1)
- Political Theory Workshop (PTW)(1)
- Program in International and Comparative Studies(1)
- Residential College(1)
- Romance Languages & Literatures(1)
- School of Information(1)
- Semester in Detroit(1)
- Sign Language & Multi-Modal Communication Lab(1)
- Slavic Languages & Literatures(1)
- Student Astronomical Society(1)
- The College of Literature, Science, and the Arts(1)
- U-M Industrial & Operations Engineering(1)
- U-M Structural Biology(1)
- UPiN - Undergrad. Neuroscience Program(1)
- University Activities Center(1)
- University Library(1)
- University Musical Society*(1)
- University of Michigan Initiative on Disability Studies(1)
- Weinberg Institute for Cognitive Science(1)
- See All Groups (81 total)
Join us as we celebrate the career and contributions of Wang Zheng, pioneering feminist and scholar, beloved teacher, and esteemed...
Wendy K. Tam Cho, Professor of Political Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Asian American Studies, and the College of Law at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Wendy K. Tam Cho, Professor of Political Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Asian American Studies, and the College of Law...
Graduate Student Appreciation Week: Let’s Talk About Mental Health—Developing Skills to Support Peers
GRIN is organizing a training workshop for people to develop skills surrounding mental health. The workshop is conducted by Taylor Pahl,...
Statistics Department Seminar Series: Chiara Sabatti, Professor of Biomedical Data Science and Statistics, Department of Statistics, Stanford University
"Fairness and uncertainty assessment"
Abstract: Recent progress in machine learning (ML) provides us with many potentially effective tools to learn from datasets of ever...
Professor Lois Pollack, Cornell University
Abstract: The nucleic acids, RNA and DNA, play versatile and critically important roles in biology. The information storage capacity of DNA...
Associate Professor Arvind Mandair
Join us on Zoom: https://umich.zoom.us/j/97501032943
Head out to the East Lawn of the Rackham Building to enjoy an ice cream or ice pop for Graduate Student Appreciation Week! Due to COVID-19...
LUNCH & LEARN: "Good to Great - Better Understand Three Key Analytical Skills" — Huizhu Crystal Wang
This event is open to all including U-M students, faculty, and staff....
Fred Conrad Research Professor @Institute for Social Research, University of Michigan and James Wagner Research Associate Professor @Institute for Social Research, University of Michigan
Learn about opportunities to earn a Masters or Doctoral degree in Survey and Data Science. Students in the program receive theoretical...
The Pro Football Hall of Fame is proud to offer a brand-new series for learners in high school, college and beyond! “Before the Snap”...
SASLA Speaker Series Winter 2021: Glenn LaRue Smith - "Landscape Manifesto: Spontaneity & Symbolism"
Glenn LaRue Smith is a Principle Landscape Architect and Co-founder of PUSH Studio. He also is the founder of BLAN (Black Landscape...
Vanessa Williamson, Brookings Institution
Vanessa Williamson is a Senior Fellow in Governance Studies at Brookings, and a Senior Fellow at the Urban-Brookings Tax Policy Center. She...
What is meat? Is it simply food to consume, or a metaphor for our own bodies? Can “bloody” vegan burgers, petri dish beef, live animals,...
Beth Bechky, New York University, Stern School of Business & Department of Sociology
An ethnographer who studies interactions and dynamics at organizational and occupational boundaries.
Dr. Sam Nastase, Postdoctoral Research Associate, Princeton Neuroscience Institute
Cognitive neuroscientists are trained to use clever experimental manipulations to decompose complex cognitive phenomena—like...
Would you like support thinking about a major or creating a four year plan?! This session will provide participants with tips and tools for...
Our Sophomore Diversity Event will provide a first-hand look at what it’s like to work at a global financial services firm and give you...
Popular Problems: Towards a Post-Liberal Conception of Popular Sovereignty
U-M Doctoral Student in Political Science Amir Fleischmann will present "Popular Problems: Towards a Post-Liberal Conception of Popular...
Disability in the time of climate crisis
A student-organized symposium to help our community learn about how climate change impacts people with disabilities...
Penny Stamps Speaker Series
Exploring community connection through the performing arts, UMS President Emeritus Ken Fischer and jazz musician Wynton Marsalis come...
Join GRIN virtually to watch The Secret of the Kells, an Irish-Belgian animated fantasy film about The Book of Kells. We will bring the...