- University Career Center(14)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (50+)(3)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(3)
- Department of Economics(2)
- Department of Recreational Sports (Rec Sports)(2)
- International Institute(2)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(2)
- Biomedical Engineering(1)
- CSCAR Workshops(1)
- Center for Campus Involvement(1)
- Center for Global and Intercultural Study(1)
- Center for Latin American and Caribbean Studies(1)
- Center for Middle Eastern and North African Studies(1)
- Center for Political Studies - Institute for Social Research(1)
- Center for Southeast Asian Studies(1)
- Department of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology(1)
- Department of Political Science(1)
- Department of Psychology(1)
- Digital Studies Institute(1)
- EEB Defenses(1)
- EECS 494: Introduction to Game Development(1)
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology(1)
- Germanic Languages & Literatures(1)
- Global Islamic Studies Center(1)
- Graham Sustainability Institute(1)
- ISR-Zwerdling Seminar in Labor Economics(1)
- Information and Technology Services (ITS)(1)
- Institute for Healthcare Policy and Innovation(1)
- Institute for Social Research(1)
- Institute for the Humanities(1)
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research(1)
- Judaic Studies(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology Lectures(1)
- Michigan Dining(1)
- Michigan Housing Diversity and Inclusion(1)
- Michigan Institute for Data Science(1)
- Michigan Quarterly Review(1)
- Mindfulness @ Umich(1)
- Population Studies Center(1)
- Prison Creative Arts Project, The(1)
- Program in Biology(1)
- Rackham Graduate School(1)
- Romance Languages & Literatures(1)
- Social Psychology(1)
- Social, Behavioral, and Experimental Economics (SBEE)(1)
- Sustainable Living Experience(1)
- The College of Literature, Science, and the Arts(1)
- University Library(1)
- See All Groups (51 total)
ONLY A FEW SLOTS REMAIN: Apply to the CHOP Gateway to Pediatric Research Program Today...
Join our Advancing Black Pathways program and hear from seniorleaders with diverse backgrounds from a variety of teams as they take youon a...
This Career is a special event for STEM and Cyber students andgraduates of Minority Serving Institutions (MSIs) to learn about technical...
This Study Group will be online.
Deep learning in early childhood takes place through nurturing interactions with caregivers and meaningful engagement with real-life...
Characterizing Dopamine Dynamics During Skilled Reaching Tasks
Dopamine regulates motor performance and learning. Current models suggest that dopamine signals reward-prediction errors and/or movement...
Build your resume this summer!...
Seth Anziska, University College London
An ongoing debate over the adoption of group specific definitions of racism and prejudice in UK universities raises vital questions for...
Heather Johnson, Fellowship and Fulbright Program Advisor, International Institute
In this info session, we consider the various types of awards available through the Fulbright U.S. Student Program 2021 Application. If you...
If you just graduated, or are about to graduate, congratulations! As you are working to stand out in your job search, we can help....
Daniel Greene: The Promise of Access: Technology, Inequality, and the Political Economy of Hope (MIT Press)
TO PARTICIPATE, click here to register: https://umich.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJEldeqopz8sH90JlXeAIa8Bkqj5yQgDDnZ6...
EEB thesis defense: Water column contributions to ecosystem production on coral reefs: an ecosystem ecology approach
Anjali Shakya, U-M EEB Frontiers Master's Student
Anjali presents her thesis defense....
This study group will be online
America’s injustices within systems like education, housing, health care, employment, drug policies and policing all contribute to mass...
ORISE Virtual Information Session - Featuring Program Spotlights on the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) and the U.S. DOE National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) Minority Serving Institutions Partnership Program (MSIPP)
Looking for an Internship or Fellowship in 2021? Join us to learn more about the HUNDREDS of STEM, Policy, and Technical Internship and...
Webinar: Promoting Resilient Groundwater and Holistic Watershed Management in Alaska’s Kenai Lowlands
In Alaska’s Kenai Lowlands, groundwater is key to healthy watersheds and resilient salmon, farms, and communities. Groundwater discharge...
Interested in a meaningful, recession-resistant career after college? Consider education. Join us as we discuss the ClassiCorps Teaching...
At Gift of Life Marrow Registry we believe every person battling blood cancer deserves a second chance at life — and we are determinedto...
Arion Mayes, associate professor of biological anthropology, San Diego State University
Link to the event: https://wccnet-edu.zoom.us/s/89151954844...
THIS EVENT WILL BE LIVE STREAMED
As much of Ann Arbor has become unrecognizable to long-time residents, the Ann Arbor Farmers Market is a mainstay, both as a provider of...
This event is geared towards those students currently completing their Ph.D., M.D., J.D., Post-Doc and Masters degrees.
EECS 494 Final Project Virtual Exhibition
Experience 20+ new student-made video games at the EECS 494 + EMU Games Virtual Showcase! Interact with the developers, learn more about...
Geoff Emberling, University of Michigan
Napata (modern Jebel Barkal), located on the Middle Nile in what is now northern Sudan, was an urban center for nearly 2,000 years, at least...