- Department of Recreational Sports (Rec Sports)(10)
- University Career Center(9)
- Department of American Culture(4)
- International Institute(4)
- Department of Economics(3)
- Department of Physics(3)
- The College of Literature, Science, and the Arts(3)
- UM Sustainable Food Systems Initiative(3)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(3)
- Asian Languages and Cultures(2)
- Department of English Language and Literature(2)
- Hopwood Awards Program(2)
- Information and Technology Services (ITS)(2)
- Institute for Social Research(2)
- Institute for the Humanities(2)
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens & Nichols Arboretum(2)
- Michigan Engineering(2)
- Museum Studies Program(2)
- Museum of Anthropological Archaeology(2)
- Nam Center for Korean Studies(2)
- Native American Studies(2)
- School of Public Health(2)
- U-M Office of Research(2)
- University Library(2)
- University of Michigan Helen Zell Writers' Program(2)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(2)
- UofM Government Relations(2)
- Aerospace Engineering(1)
- Asian/Pacific Islander American Studies(1)
- Asian/Pacific Islander American Studies Program(1)
- CSCAR Workshops(1)
- Center for Campus Involvement(1)
- Center for Global and Intercultural Study(1)
- Center for Latin American and Caribbean Studies(1)
- Center for Political Studies - Institute for Social Research(1)
- Center for Russian, East European, and Eurasian Studies(1)
- Center for Southeast Asian Studies(1)
- Copernicus Center for Polish Studies(1)
- DCMB Seminar Series(1)
- Department Colloquia(1)
- Department of Mathematics(1)
- Department of Middle East Studies(1)
- Department of Political Science(1)
- Department of Psychology(1)
- Education Policy Initiative(1)
- Engineering Education Research(1)
- Engineering Office of Student Affairs(1)
- First Year Experience Programs(1)
- Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy(1)
- Germanic Languages & Literatures(1)
- Global Islamic Studies Center(1)
- HET Brown Bag Series(1)
- ISR-Zwerdling Seminar in Labor Economics(1)
- Information Assurance(1)
- Institute for Healthcare Policy and Innovation(1)
- Inter- university Consortium for Political and Social Research Data Acquisitions (ICPSR)(1)
- LSA Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion(1)
- LSA Opportunity Hub(1)
- LSA Student Government(1)
- LSA Transfer Student Center(1)
- Law School(1)
- Leinweber Center for Theoretical Physics(1)
- Leinweber Center for Theoretical Physics Brown Bag Seminars(1)
- Leinweber Center for Theoretical Physics Seminars(1)
- Life Sciences Institute (LSI)(1)
- Mary A. Rackham Institute(1)
- Michael Beauregard Seminar in Macroeconomics(1)
- Michigan Center for Applied and Interdisciplinary Mathematics(1)
- Michigan Dining(1)
- Michigan Institute for Plasma Science and Engineering (MIPSE)(1)
- Michigan Quarterly Review(1)
- Mindfulness @ Umich(1)
- National Center for Institutional Diversity(1)
- Office of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion(1)
- Population Studies Center(1)
- RISE (Research. Innovation. Scholarship. Education.)(1)
- Rackham Graduate School(1)
- Residential College(1)
- School for Environment and Sustainability(1)
- School of Education Center for the Study of Higher and Postsecondary Education(1)
- School of Information(1)
- School of Nursing(1)
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Awareness Center (SAPAC)(1)
- Social Psychology(1)
- Social, Behavioral, and Experimental Economics (SBEE)(1)
- Sustainable Living Experience(1)
- Tauber Institute for Global Operations(1)
- The Program on Intergroup Relations(1)
- Undergrad Physics Events(1)
- University Center for the Child and the Family(1)
- University Musical Society*(1)
- Weiser Center for Europe and Eurasia(1)
- Weiser Diplomacy Center(1)
- See All Groups (95 total)
Do you know your rights as a renter? If you or someone you know encounter housing discrimination, do you know who to call? Come learn the...
Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 11am - 1pm...
RISE invites you attend the Virtual Talking Circle (VTC) to contribute your input in co-creating a cohesive pathway for education innovation...
Bálint Magyar, Research Fellow, Central European University (CEU) Democracy Institute
The Polish election results of 2015 seem to have brought Hungarian and Polish development into synchronicity again, a congruence that has...
Mónica Ramírez and Navina Khanna
Please join us for a virtual Food Literacy for All series with returning speakers! Themed around the Politics on our Plate, speakers will...
Hongwan Liu (Princeton/NYU)
The dark photon is a well-motivated extension of the Standard Model which can mix with the regular photon. This mixing is enhanced whenever...
Communicating Science In A Global Pandemic
CNN Health reporter Jacqueline Howard will deliver the Life Sciences Institute SciComm Speaker Series’ lecture "Communicating Science...
Director of the Asian Americans PBS Documentary Series, and American Revolutionary: The Evolution of Grace Lee Boggs
GRACE LEE is an independent producer & director and writer working in both narrative and non fiction film. She directed the Peabody...
IISS Book Workshop Series. "Sainthood and Authority in Early Islam: Al-Ḥakīm al-Tirmidhī’s Theory of wilāya and the Reenvisioning of the Sunnī Caliphate": Book Workshop with Professor Aiyub Palmer
Aiyub Palmer, Professor of Arabic and Islamic Studies, University of Kentucky
The IISS is pleased to announce a book workshop with Professor Aiyub Palmer (University of Kentucky) on his fascinating monograph...
Ziibimijwang Farm is helping restore food sovereignty for the Little Traverse Bay Bands of Odawa Indians and other communities throughout...
Joe Van Alstine - Chair of the Board of Directors, Ziibimijwang, Inc.
Guest Speaker: Joe Van Alstine - Chair of the Board of Directors, Ziibimijwang, Inc....
College and Beyond II: Liberal Arts and Life Colloquium Series
Join us this winter term for the continuation of our public colloquium series exploring the values, dimensions, and outcomes of liberal arts...
Labor Economics: nterdependent Values in Matching Markets: Evidence from Medical School Programs in Denmark (joint with Martin Hackmann, Adam Kapor, Sofia Moroni, Anne Brink Nandrup)
Benjamin Friedrich, Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University
Interested in a meaningful, recession-resistant career after college? Consider education. Join us as we discuss the ClassiCorps Teaching...
Assessing the Progress of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Initiatives in the College of Engineering: Student Perceptions of the Climate at the University of Michigan
Dr. Laura Hirshfield / University of Michigan
The University of Michigan College of Engineering is nearing the end of its five-year strategic plan to improve the climate on campus with...
Prof. Andrei Smolyakov, University of Saskatchewan, Canada
The seminar is free and open to the public....
Dr. Steed Davidson: "Archiving Words. Contesting Space: The Interruptions of Postcolonial Languages and Ephemera in an Archive of the Bible"
Objects form the critical deposits of museums and archives. This becomes obviously true in the case of biblical museums and archives that...
Department Colloquium | The First Measurement of the Muon Anomalous Magnetic Moment from the Fermilab Muon g-2 Collaboration
Alec Tewsley-Booth (U-M Physics)
Department Colloquium Link: http://myumi.ch/GkgBm...
Ahead of the Curve: A new speaker series from the School of Public Health
In our dynamic world, the pursuit of health equity is both valiant and never complete. Generations of public health leaders have devoted...
Sheperd S. Doeleman
In April 2017, the Event Horizon Telescope (EHT) carried out a global Very Long Baseline Interferometry (VLBI) observing campaign at a...
TD Securities is a leading investment bank that provides corporate and investment banking and capital markets products and services to...
As soon-to-be graduates, thinking about life after undergrad can feel overwhelming. However, the pressure can be de-intensified with a...
Early College Students: These Webinars are For You!...
The Program on Intergroup Relations
Are you interested in learning more about social identities? Join The Program on Intergroup Relations (IGR) for a dialogue on the...
Kiese Laymon, Hopwood Lecturer
Awards Ceremony for the Hopwood Awards and related contests, including the First- and Second-Year, Undergraduate, and Graduate Hopwood...
Kiese Laymon, Hopwood Lecturer
Presentation of the 2021 Hopwood Awards and other creative writing contests managed by the Hopwood Awards Program. Kiese Laymon, an...
Join us for an evening of poetry and fiction as RC Creative Writing Honors students read from their thesis projects. The presenters are:...
This short talk introduces Abdiel Capital’s approach to technology investing and how to get jobs and internships with us. Abdiel invests...
Co-sponsored by the Southeast Asia Program, Shorenstein Asia Pacific Research Center, Stanford University and the Center for Southeast Asian Studies, University of Michigan